At Liberty Hill ISD, we believe that professional growth and development are essential to our mission. We're delighted to extend opportunities to future educators to learn, grow, and contribute to our vibrant educational community. Whether you're pursuing your initial steps into teaching or seeking to enrich your educational expertise, we welcome you to explore and engage with the rewarding experiences our district has to offer.
Individuals are eligible to complete classroom observations in Liberty Hill ISD if they are:
- Currently enrolled in a teacher degree program at a four-year college or university
- Currently enrolled in a Junior College education course
- Currently seeking certification through an Alternative Certification Program.
Student Teacher Requests
Student-teacher requests must be made through a college or university contact. Please do not contact a school directly.
Steps for Student-Teacher Placements and Observation Requests:
- Complete the College Student Intern/Student Teacher/Student Observer application found under the “Volunteer” tab in our current vacancies list.
- Complete the Criminal History Authorization and Texas DPS Computerized Criminal History Verification forms when they are emailed to you and provide a written placement request or contact information for your program to the Human Resources department, when requested.
- Approved placements will be sent to the individual along with the college, university, or teacher preparation program.
- Approved student teachers should only reach out to the school AFTER approval through Human Resources and they must report to the front office of the school to badge in each time they are on campus.